Solopreneurs.co (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Solopreneurs.co. Our mission with The Website is to help the user learn more about small business operation and marketing. Pursuant to that, we have developed Terms And Conditions to govern your use of the website. By using or accessing the Website, including any tools or services here, you indicate that you agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please exit the Website.
The terms and conditions for the Website can be changed without specific notification to the user. Please view the terms and conditions each time you visit.
All articles, images, information, and content posted on this website, including the overall “brand” or “feel” of the website (“Content”) are governed by appropriate copyright and intellectual property laws, and are therefore copyrighted by and the intellectual property of Solopreneurs.co and its suppliers, licensors, and affiliated companies. No portion of the Content may be replicated in any form without express permission from the copyright holder. To request permission to replicate any portion of the website, please contact Solopreneurs.co at email@example.com. Please consider direct-linking to an article that you would like to share.
Solopreneurs.co actively enforces its copyright and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Reproduction, including the removal or alteration of advertising content, is strictly prohibited except in the conditions listed below.
- Logos and Trademarks. The Content includes the logos and trademarks of Solopreneurs.co, which are owned by Solopreneurs.co. Logos and marks may not be reused without the express written permission of Solopreneurs.co.
- Use of Content. The Content is provided for your personal, non-commercial use. The Content may be used online, and you may download or print one copy of the Content for your own personal reference, provided that you do not remove any trademark, logo, or copyright notice which is contained in the Content. No other use is permitted without the express written consent of Solopreneurs.co. To request permission, please contact Solopreneurs.co at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Content Availability. The Website is available to users for free because of the paid advertising that appears on the site. Without this advertising, the Content on the Website would need to behind a paywall to provide adequate funds for website maintenance and Content development. By using this website, you agree to disable any third-party ad blocker or other service which obscures or blocks ads on your computer.
- Copyright Protection. Your Company Name respects copyright and intellectual property law. If you believe that your work has in any way been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or are aware of any infringing material on the Website, please contact Solopreneurs.co in writing via email at email@example.com and provide the designated copyright agent with the following information consistent with the form required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that attachments cannot be accepted at the e-mail address for security reasons. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed. Solopreneurs.co will terminate the account of any user that is determined to be a repeat copyright infringer.
The Website provides content created by other providers, including but not limited to non-staff bloggers, commenters, and those who have given their express permission allowing their content to be reproduced on the Website. The Website is not responsible for the statements or opinions expressed by content providers, and Solopreneurs.co is not responsible for ensuring the accuracy or completeness of their information.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C.§ 230, Solopreneurs.co is not the publisher of such information and is therefore not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in such content. Given the volume of information posted by such providers, the Website cannot and does not monitor all of the information posted to the Website and assumes no duty to monitor the Website for inappropriate or inaccurate content. Neither Solopreneurs.co nor its affiliates or employees shall be liable to any user or anyone else for claims of defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, fraud or misrepresentation arising from such content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Solopreneurs.co reserves the right to remove information provided by other information content providers at any time in its sole discretion.
User Generated Content: Comments
The Website includes interactive areas where users are encouraged to engage in lively and spirited debate and information sharing around the information presented in the Website and the Content. The user is responsible for protecting their own identity; Solopreneurs.co encourages users to use their own judgment in terms of what information they choose to share. Solopreneurs.co particularly discourages the sharing of phone numbers or physical addresses on the public areas of the Website. Solopreneurs.co reserves the right to modify, edit, or delete any comment at any time, but is under no obligation to review or remove any comment.
By placing material on, or communicating with, the Website, including for example by posting a comment to a Solopreneurs.co story, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide, that the content is accurate, that it does not violate these Terms of Service, and that it will not cause injury to any person or entity. You grant Solopreneurs.co, its affiliates and related entities, including the Website, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all information you provide to us in any public area of the Website, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize Solopreneurs.co to include the information you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of the Website and other Solopreneurs.co websites. You also grant Solopreneurs.co and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with its use and with the reproduction or distribution of such material, and also grant Solopreneurs.co the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
Solopreneurs.co does not accept unsolicited ideas for publication. Solopreneurs.co is not responsible for the similarity of any materials presented in the Content to ideas that have been transmitted to the company.
Interactive areas of the Website are meant to encourage discussion and the exchange of ideas. We expect and appreciate discussion and disagreement, and we support free speech and a marketplace of ideas. However, the Website is a community intended for all users, and as such, posting rules are in place to ensure that all users are welcomed and comfortable. Solopreneurs.co reserves the right to remove any content posted on the Website at any time. Solopreneurs.co can determine that content violates a posting rule at any time after the content is posted. The determination that content violates a posting rule will be made by Solopreneurs.co at our discretion. Without limiting our ability to remove content, we have created the following guidelines to those posting content on the Website.
When using the Website, do not post content which:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- violates any right of Solopreneurs.co or any third party.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website.
- advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Website without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
- includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked sites.
- “inflames” any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
- is unrelated to the specific interactive area or the interactive area’s topic.
- disguises the origin of the post.
- collects or stores other users’ personal data.
A violation of certain of posting rules may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Solopreneurs.co reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Solopreneurs.co will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
Interactions With Third Parties
At times, you may interact with third parties through the Website, either by clicking on advertisements or offers, or through comments or posts of other users. At no time and in no way is Solopreneurs.co to be held liable for services, products, or experiences with third party companies. We advise that you carefully review the terms and conditions of any third party companies to make sure that you are comfortable with them before you do any business with them or give them any personal information.
Software Available Through This Website
Any software that is made available to download from the Website (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Solopreneurs.co suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). End users shall not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless the end user first agrees to the License Agreement terms. Any such Software is not available to users in territories where its distribution is prohibited by law.
The Website and Solopreneurs.co are owned and operated from within the United States. Solopreneurs.co cannot guarantee that content provided through the website is appropriate for all countries, and cannot be held responsible for the Website’s use when it is accessed in territories where that access is not legal. The Website may not be used and the Content may not be exported where it is illegal to do so. Your use of the website assumes responsibility for complying with all local laws.
Solopreneurs.co shall have the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove terms of this agreement at any time without notice. Changes shall be effective immediately. You agree to review this agreement periodically since subsequent use by you of the Website shall constitute your acceptance of any changes. Solopreneurs.co shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including, but not limited to, the community areas, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access to use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting and any subsequent use by you after such posting shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance by you of such changes, modifications or deletions.
Notice of Availability of Filtering Software
You should know that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available and may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. A report detailing some of those protections can be found in Children’s Internet Protection Act: Report on the Effectiveness of Internet Protection Measures and Safety Policies.
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE AND THIRD-PARTY SITES TO WHICH IT LINKS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOUR COMPANY NAME IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR CONTENT OF OTHER SERVICES THAT MAY BE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY NAME HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR COMPANY NAME IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES, AND THAT YOUR COMPANY NAME DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ACCURACY, QUALITY, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR COMPANY NAME SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES.THE CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR COMPANY NAME AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME INCLUDING CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THE WEBSITE OFFERS A SEARCH FEATURE WITHIN THE SITE. YOUR COMPANY NAME EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR SEARCH INDEX OR DIRECTORY. YOUR COMPANY NAME ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY DIRECTORY OR SEARCH RESULT. YOUR COMPANY NAME AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION; THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. YOUR COMPANY NAME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF THE USERS COMPUTER AND OTHER EQUIPMENT.
Use Of The Website Is At Your Own Risk
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall YOUR COMPANY NAME, or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Content, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, the Content or any errors or omissions in the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge and agree that YOUR COMPANY NAME is not liable for any conduct of any user.
AS A CONDITION OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS, YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ITS SUPPLIERS, EACH OF THEIR PARENT AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, TRADE DISPARAGEMENT, PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT) AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY ALLEGATION REGARDING: (A) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; (B) YOUR COMPANY NAME USE OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE, AS LONG AS OUR USE IS NOT INCONSISTENT WITH THIS AGREEMENT; (C) INFORMATION OR MATERIAL POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, EVEN IF NOT POSTED BY YOU; AND, (D) ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BY YOU. If you are dissatisfied with any YOUR COMPANY NAME material, or with any of YOUR COMPANY NAME terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
Indemnity/Limitation of Liability
These Terms of Service shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained on the Website; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of these Terms of Service, the terms of these Terms of Service shall control.
These Terms of Service have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with California law. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in California State. If any provision is deemed to be unlawful or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Any failure of YOUR COMPANY NAME to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms of Service. The section titles used in this Agreement are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect. In the event of termination of these Terms of Service for any reason, you agree that the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding the limitations on your use of Content, the license(s) you have granted to YOUR COMPANY NAME, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate. YOUR COMPANY NAME may assign its rights and duties under these Terms of Service to any party at any time without notice to you.
If you experience any problems with the website’s functionality, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution.
Any rights not expressly granted are hereby reserved.
Posted as of 12/5/2015